How to Pay your Annual Assessment
Payments are accepted by check only at this time
Your annual GAPOA Property Assessment is paid in advance of the upcoming calendar year.
Each October, your account will be charged $300 for each property, which is due by January 1st of the new year.
The annual assessment is considered late (and a late fee is charged) after March 31st.
Please include the following details on your check:
- Write Your Property Address, contact phone number and Email address on the check.
- Make Your Check Payable to “GAPOA”
- If you are up to Date and Paying Before March 31st, Make Your Check out for $300.
- If you are not sure about what you owe, please call the GAPOA bookkeeper, Debra Tryon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-340-626-6735 between the hours of 9AM and 5PM (AMT), Monday through Friday.
- Please mail your check to: