How to Pay your Annual Assessment
WE ALSO ACCEPT CHECKS!!!
Your annual GAPOA Property Assessment is paid in advance of the upcoming calendar year.
Beginning October – 2023, your account will be charged $400 for each property, which is due by January 1st of the new year.
The annual assessment is considered late (and a late fee is charged) after March 31st.
Payments via Zelle
- Pay your amount via a Zelle account through their bank or through the Zelle App
- Funds are sent using our email email@example.com
- Note: Mobile number is not required
- In the Memo section, please mention your Grapetree Address or the Lot information
Payments via Check
- Write Your Property Address, contact phone number and Email address on the check.
- Make Your Check Payable to “GAPOA”
- If you are up to Date and Paying Before March 31st, Make Your Check out for $400.
- If you are not sure about what you owe, please call the GAPOA bookkeeper, David Johnson, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mail your check to: