Payment by Check
Your annual property Association Assessment is paid in advance.
Your account is charged the Association Assessment of $300 in October which is due by January 1st of the new year.
The annual association fee is considered late (and a late fee is charged) after March 31st.
To pay by check, please include the following:
- Write Your Property’s Address, contact phone number and Email Address on the check
- Make Your Check Payable to “GAPOA”
- If you are up to date and paying before March 31st, make your check out for $300.
If you are not sure about what you owe, please call the GAPOA bookkeeper, Debra Tryon, at
(340) 718-0111 between the hours of 9AM and 5PM (AMT), Monday through Friday.
- Please mail your check to:
PO Box 24875
Gallows Bay Station, Christiansted VI 00824